ABs ten year anniversary - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (31/100%)
ABs ten year anniversary

This month marks Aqua Botanics 10 year anniversary! From January 1999 to the present. It has been a fascinating ride for me and given me the oppotunity to meet so many different people from all walks of life. One of my first customers in 1999 was a high school kid named Lewis. He came back to me a few years later when he set up a tank in his college dorm, and then again a few years later when he set up an aquarium in his professional working office after he got married! I had a another customer in New York who called me a week after 9/11 who lost his brother. I've met american soldiers in Iraq via the internet, leading people in the industry and in the hobby, and people of all ages. No matter how brief some of these enounters have been, I have felt honered! I have also been priveledged to meet several people along the way over the last ten years who at various times were willing to help me with my WEB site, business, forum and what not. A college kid in Canada in 1999 designed my company logo for me which I still use today, and Jason Baliban gave the last major facelift to my WEB site. Thank you everyone.

There are many people out there who I have lost touch with over the years and countless new people that I would love to hear from. To facilitate this, over the weekend I will create an anniversary guestbook which anyone will be able to sign and tell a story if they wish. Any flames will be immediately deleted.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who has been a part of these ten years, from its humble and crude begining to the present! Also to help celebrate, there will be various things on sale through out the month. I also want to update my photo gallery to include many peoples current aquarium. If you would like to contribute photos to my Gallery, please email me at [email protected]

Please visit the guest book after January 3rd.

Robert Paul Hudson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kindness like love is unconditional
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 09:12 PM
DementedMindz

Congrats on your 10 years. Hope you have many more to come.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 01:00 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

thank you!

Here is the link for the anniversary guestbook. Already a few entries! Thanks for looking

Robert Paul Hudson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (125/100%)
Congrats Robert, I/we wish you ten more good years of success.
Your guest book link is dead.

Craig

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (96/100%)
Excellent milestone Robert and certainly some very interesting history to be told there. Best of wishes for your next 10 years!

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Thanks Glenn, thanks Craig.

I don't know how I messed up the link, but lets try it again

anniversary guest book

Robert Paul Hudson

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode