Theshrimplab problem - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 11:34 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (26/100%)
Theshrimplab problem

- I placed order on theshrimplab last 4 weeks and didn't get anything untill now . Can't send pm To nikki . Sent message to wedsite email , didn't get answer . So everybody have any idea ? Or what I can do . Please tell me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (164/100%)
Send a PM to KyleT, the site owner. A previous thread asked that anyone having problems with this vendor send a PM to him directly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 01:02 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (82/100%)
Have you PMed her on the SCAPE forum?

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 01:23 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (24/100%)
Send a message via AIM to HolyAngel
can always file a dispute on paypal..

SunSun Pimp # 42

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 02:11 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (21/100%)
I think she's still sorting stuff out, I've also tried contacting her, but it seems she's still in a tough time rightnow with a family loss recently.

|
|
|
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 04:17 AM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (26/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digsy View Post
Send a PM to KyleT, the site owner. A previous thread asked that anyone having problems with this vendor send a PM to him directly.
OK i will do that right now
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 04:08 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (125/100%)
anything related to her website has nothing to do with this site and should be kept seperate. File a claim with paypal. As of right now I am pretty sure that she is not able to sign on to this site. For some reason the site owner thought this was fitting. Not sure why because a lot of people on here had things in the pot that are still unfinished. It only makes her look worse that she can not respond to people on this site. As I said if it doesnt concern this site and you ordered product on her site there is no reason to contact the site owner as it has nothing to do with him. Contact Paypal.

Canon Pimp Club #005
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (7/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZID ZULANDER View Post
anything related to her website has nothing to do with this site and should be kept seperate. File a claim with paypal. As of right now I am pretty sure that she is not able to sign on to this site. For some reason the site owner thought this was fitting. Not sure why because a lot of people on here had things in the pot that are still unfinished. It only makes her look worse that she can not respond to people on this site. As I said if it doesnt concern this site and you ordered product on her site there is no reason to contact the site owner as it has nothing to do with him. Contact Paypal.
Site owners of sites as large as this one have experience, perspective, connections, and sometimes can really help. They are not gods, sequestered on Olympus, apart from the human condition. If a site owner can't help he will say so, but he may have fruitful suggestions.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (125/100%)
Sorry I totally disagree with you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Site owners of sites as large as this one have experience, perspective, connections, and sometimes can really help. They are not gods, sequestered on Olympus, apart from the human condition. If a site owner can't help he will say so, but he may have fruitful suggestions.

Canon Pimp Club #005
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (7/100%)
So you think Kyle is a god?
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Children Boogie

PTrader: (13/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZID ZULANDER View Post
Sorry I totally disagree with you...
This is true. If you order from her website, it has nothing to do with TPT. We can't help you out since she is no longer on this site as a vendor. Please go through the usual paypal channels.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode