Little Green Corner - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 06:37 AM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
Little Green Corner

Hi Everyone

my name is Josh aka Stormy and i am happy to announce the launch of our aquascaping website: Little Green Corner! This website was launched on the 01-01-2010 to a few close friends. Now we are ready to do an official annoucement.

We hope to delight you with lots of exciting and interesting articles. In addition, we want our website to provide fellow aquarists a platform to share aquascaping through friendship.

Let us pursue the art of aquascaping by creating innovation, sharing knowledge and expressing our ideas. We hope you will enjoy what we have put up for you.

feel free to give us some pointers so that we can improve!
click on the following banner to enter!

Cheers
Josh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 08:50 AM
Planted Member

PTrader: (1/100%)
Site looks very cool. I really like the field trip section. Felt like I was on the journey with you guys collecting plants and at the markets but jealous as well of the selection you have access to. Wow
Also...Attachment 17646
"I saw some interesting plants but I dont know what is it. Anyone knows?" It looks like a Haworthia species but that would be odd as it's a succulent not aquatic plant.

Last edited by rushr; 01-26-2010 at 06:42 AM.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 09:14 AM
Planted Member

very informative and neat looking site

Benedict

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Algae Grower

cool beginning
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 11:45 AM
Planted Member

WOW!!thats be best plant website i have ever been to....and btw...i live in malaysia too
i stay in Petaling Jaya...how bout you? im very intersted to look at your tank and plants

Hey,any of you happen to be/or know someone that are Crystal red/black shrimp breeders and stay in Petaling Jaya,Selangor,Malaysia?
if so,im looking for some decent shrimp and im hoping to get some...if so,pls pm me..thx ^^
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushr View Post
Site looks very cool. I really like the field trip section. Felt like I was on the journey with you guys collecting plants and at the markets but jealous as well of the selection you have access to. Wow
Also...Attachment 17646
"I saw some interesting plants but I dont know what is it. Anyone knows?" It looks like a Haworthia species but that would be odd as it's a succulent not aquatic plant.
thanks for providing the info. I took the pictures while I am in hongkong. Kind of difficult to differentiate because they sold everything together. Hope everyone enjoy the field report and continue to visit us at little green corner. Thanks
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone for your encouragement!

Hi Adrian, the members of Little Green Corner are in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)and Singapore. you are welcome to visit us and see our tanks if you happen to be in town.

we hope to have new articles every week so do stay tune!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 07:14 AM

Hi Everyone.

We have increase our menu bar and have also added a new counter. Thanks for the input and keep your suggestions coming. We will always value your input
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Planted Member

hey,may i know where is the plant collection at nature park at? and do they allow visitors to bring home some plants? and do you need to pay to go in?

Hey,any of you happen to be/or know someone that are Crystal red/black shrimp breeders and stay in Petaling Jaya,Selangor,Malaysia?
if so,im looking for some decent shrimp and im hoping to get some...if so,pls pm me..thx ^^
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode