The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - VaultBoy's 50G Corner Tank
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 03-16-2011, 01:42 AM Thread Starter
VaultBoy
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
i like the rocks less and less the more i look at them but i cant take them out because they are holding the driftwood down.... its still floating after 5 months under water

I love the dimensions of the tank but im a bit stuck for ideas how to scape it given my total lack of imagination and creativity coupled with a limited variety of plants available to me here is Oz. I am considering going a bit dutch and clearing out most of the hard scape but i cant be bothered trimming that many stems.

Anybody got any ideas for scaping a corner tank? I plan on going to a pressurized Co2 (DIY using a "Soda Stream" drink carbonating system, because we cant buy paintball tanks without a firearms licence here) system in the near future and increasing the light to 4 * 18W ODNO T8 fluro so i should be able to grow just about any plants... then i will need to start dosing dry ferts instead of relying on flourish and MTS substrate.

Any help appreciated.
Jack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome