Anyone play League of Legends? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
Anyone play League of Legends?

I have many online hobbies, one of them being a little online gaming. I know there are a ton of League of Legends players out there as it is the biggest online game in the world, any of you play as well?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (8/100%)
I've played occasionally, mostly at LAN parties with friends but I don't game much on my own anymore. I've been IT for long a time now and sitting in front of a computer all night after doing mostly the same thing (while not as fun) all day just isn't as appealing any more lol. There are games that pop up here and there that I anticipate, right now I'm waiting for Tom Clancy's The Division to come out for PC. I spent many hours on that line of games.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Qwe
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (7/100%)
I was playing it for a while, but didn't know anyone else that played, so I stopped... It's a lot more fun when you can voice chat with people you know while playing any game with them.

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Plant Whisperer

PTrader: (28/100%)
Tried it, didn't like it. It isn't as compelling as Starcraft.
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekWarren View Post
I've played occasionally, mostly at LAN parties with friends but I don't game much on my own anymore. I've been IT for long a time now and sitting in front of a computer all night after doing mostly the same thing (while not as fun) all day just isn't as appealing any more lol. There are games that pop up here and there that I anticipate, right now I'm waiting for Tom Clancy's The Division to come out for PC. I spent many hours on that line of games.
I hear ya, I always had a couple guys around who wanted to play so it has been fun. But if you ever think about playing again hit me up. Ill play with ya haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwe View Post
I was playing it for a while, but didn't know anyone else that played, so I stopped... It's a lot more fun when you can voice chat with people you know while playing any game with them.
I voice chat all the time, I have even started streaming a bit. Add me if you play again: Eendur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapins View Post
Tried it, didn't like it. It isn't as compelling as Starcraft.
Lol, well I would have to argue you have more variety in League of Legends than in SC. Though I have watched some pro Starcraft Matches in the past.

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 02:10 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to UDGags Send a message via Yahoo to UDGags
Tried it early on and never grew on me. I'm mainly playing Diablo 3 right now. (Dragin#1337 if anyone wants to play). I've been tempted to try it again since it's gotten a lot better I've heard and a lot more players.

post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (11/100%)
Currently playing Path of Exile, a free to play game that isn't pay to win. It's an awesome game, especially for a small indie developer. Highly recommend checking it out if you like aRPG's, if you loved D2, then you'll probably love it.

" border="0" />
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (3/100%)
Just got done playing 5 hours of ranked, whoa i'm tired haha, love this game!
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Qwe
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (7/100%)
If someone started a TPT clan (or whatever they're called in LoL), I'd probably join and play again
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaxR View Post
Just got done playing 5 hours of ranked, whoa i'm tired haha, love this game!
Nice, I just finished placement on an alt account, ended up in Gold 4.
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDGags View Post
Tried it early on and never grew on me. I'm mainly playing Diablo 3 right now. (Dragin#1337 if anyone wants to play). I've been tempted to try it again since it's gotten a lot better I've heard and a lot more players.
You must be busy with the release of the expansion then

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwe View Post
If someone started a TPT clan (or whatever they're called in LoL), I'd probably join and play again
That sounds like a plan

Maybe we can organize on my FB page. I just started it because I am going to start streaming again. I used to manage pro LoL teams so I used to stream a lot.

http://www.facebook.com/eendur

Or here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/leagueoflegendsnagroup/

post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (18/100%)
I played it. Been playing it since a couple of years ago, and I'm currently in silver 3. Got so close to gold last season, haha.
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to UDGags Send a message via Yahoo to UDGags
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenportsJohn View Post
You must be busy with the release of the expansion then
I guess. My wizard can do T5/6 pretty easily so just been working on alts and so forth.

post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-11-2014, 04:51 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)
ME! i was gold last season, now silver 2 trying to get back up. haven't been playing a lot of ranked lately but let me know if you guys want to do an inhouse or something.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode