Anyone play League of Legends? - Page 2 - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-12-2014, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanhMa View Post
ME! i was gold last season, now silver 2 trying to get back up. haven't been playing a lot of ranked lately but let me know if you guys want to do an inhouse or something.
Im always down, feel free to add me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (32/100%)
Played a little when it first came out

But haven't touched it much recently
I've been doing DOTA2 and starting on Infinite crisis.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-13-2014, 07:34 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (5/100%)
I play all the time, usually around midnight though. Add me for in house!

My IGN is nevetsss

post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-13-2014, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetsphan View Post
I play all the time, usually around midnight though. Add me for in house!

My IGN is nevetsss
I added you My ign Endurr

post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-20-2014, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

A video of me playing some Gold ranked matches on Twitch Yesterday.

http://www.twitch.tv/eendur/c/4285609

post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-20-2014, 01:13 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (7/100%)
gold 3 na adc

ign: carlin

what team did you used to manager?
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-20-2014, 01:25 AM
Algae Grower

Play generally 1 game a night when bub goes to bed and I get work finished
Used to play loads then stopped just before ranked was released and my daughter was born, just started again playing a new account.

How old are you all and what do you guys do for work?

I'm a personal trainer in Melb (Aus) and 30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-20-2014, 03:31 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (3/100%)
I played it a little with a friend of mine, but had a tough time getting into it. I don't play games like I have in the past but I'll most likely try out Star Citizen if it ever comes out.
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-20-2014, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin View Post
gold 3 na adc

ign: carlin

what team did you used to manager?
Team Legion. I started it as a small local LAN team and grew it into a top 8 N/A for season 2/3. I also managed a couple other teams.

post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Algae Grower

I pretty much play with all of my coworkers since it's a good game, just hard to get into (well not so much into but decent with since the learning curve is slightly annoying).
Level (or rank?) 28 right now, can't wait to play some ranked games at 30 though.
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-21-2014, 12:55 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (6/100%)
I play, but have almost switched entirely to ARAM games. Just find that the quick 20-30 min games work out better.

I stopped playing classic around lvl 20 and played domination a lot. I enjoyed the game but people never played it serious. At least in ARAM people can play around and it is still fun.

I do wander into a classic game on weekend nights when I have time but the slow buildup is just old to me now that I am used to fighting immediately in ARAM hah. Although choosing which champ to play is refreshing.

I reached 30 but since I havent focused on 1 champ in a while, playing ranked isn't good for me. Although I feel I would do fine with Lux/Ziggs mid - mundo top / warwick jungle. I used to play Tristana as bot ADC but she is much stronger mid AP and I do not enjoy that as much.

15g Fluval flex heavy planted
- Paintball co2 setup
- Fluval aquasky 2.0

15g low tech
- still cycling
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-22-2014, 01:40 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
I'm pretty mad because I bought cod ghost and can't play it because you need 6gb which is ridiculous. I have your game too don't really play it much.

post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-22-2014, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

6gb ram?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfish View Post
I'm pretty mad because I bought cod ghost and can't play it because you need 6gb which is ridiculous. I have your game too don't really play it much.

post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-03-2020, 04:00 AM

Ahah, my friend, it seems to me that it would be more logical if you asked who does not play this game ... You canít even imagine how popular the league of legends has become recently and how many people play it. Just imagine how many people spend money on donations and the development of your account. I also recently decided to talk and started looking for lol elo boosting services. I found out with my friends that there are many scammers in this business and I searched for a reliable service for boosting for a long time and in the end I found it. So be careful when asking such questions

Last edited by willitrue; 06-06-2020 at 07:35 AM. Reason: mistake
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-22-2020, 12:23 PM

I played it, to be honest I like Counter Strike more.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode