Hi, Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Evening - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-12-2021, 08:44 AM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
Hi, Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Evening

Hey everyone,

I'm glad to be a part of this community. I do have some experience in this hobby, having had a few low-tech planted tanks in the past. For the most part, I was quite successful with them. Call it luck, fortune, or just a proper amount of research, but I never had too many issues even from the beginning.

I eventually had to do a complete overhaul of these tanks as a result of circumstances, mainly to do with new water inhabitants that aren't conducive to a planted tank (goldfish and turtle). The only plants I mainly keep now are floating plants, like frogbit, water lettuce, and duck weed. I still see a strand of Java moss and subwassertang floating by to say hello on a few occasions.

I currently have 55g goldfish tank, a 40g blackwater tank (i.e, turtle tank), and a jar on my window sill that houses a few pest snails.

Thanks for having me.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode