Mac Is Back...FINALLY... - The Planted Tank Forum
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By Black Hills Hillbilly

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-03-2019, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (4/100%)
Thumbs up Mac Is Back...FINALLY...

3 years since I was last on here! A lot has happened during that time, like my son deciding to give my ulcers their own ulcers by dropping out of college & joining the Army to take after me, being in the process of a loooooooooooong divorce, trading my 2017 Power Wagon (Mid-Life Crisis Truck) for my custom built Plum Crazy Purple widebody Challenger R/T Scat Pack (Mid-Life Crisis Car) and moving to the Gulf Coast of TX (4 blocks from the Gulf!) for health reasons (last winter in the Black Hills made me about suicidal from pain). Good to be back with y'all, & starting next week 2 new shrimp tanks are going to be built with tissue cultures and some of my fave plants/moss I ordered from my old friend on here, Bartohog.

I should have my Belgian Malinois PTSD Service Dog soon, so anyone going to Aquashella in Dallas next year, give me a yell & I'll hopefully be seeing you there!

Cheers, Mac

PS, I'm 6'....my 6'5" boy waited until AFTER he broke me & my bank account trying to keep him in clothes that fit to join the Army & I no longer had to pay for clothes he outgrew every week
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7675.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	888875  

deeda, EdWiser and Discusluv like this.

I found out that the "H" in 120-H stands for HERNIA
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GLA Mini M "Divorce Papers"
ADA 60-P Mist "A Beautiful Place Out In The Country"

PROUD US Army Disabled Veteran 1994-2004
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
Welcome back.

What a wonderful picture of you and your son! Thank you both for your service. Good deal now is the military will pay for his education-- just as they should.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 06:01 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
Send a message via AIM to talontsiawd
Man, divorce puts everything but the basic functional parts of your live on hold. I actually just got back on after the same period of time myself, mostly due to that and not caring about taking on another responsibility with a tank. Glad you are back, glad you are starting some tanks, and more than anything, happy to hear you are getting a service animal, I truly hope it improves your quality of life. Like others said, thank you and your son for your service.

-Matt

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode