I'm 33 from France.
I've got a 20l tank for my birthday as a first aquarium.
So I decided to subscribe here to get a little bit of support to maximise chances to do the stuff correctly.
- 25 x 25 x 30 aquarium
- light: chihiros a251 (waiting to receive it)
- filter: oase biomaster 250 thermo (waiting to receive it, I know it's massive overkill <a href="https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/images/smilie/icon_biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Very Happy" >:-)</a>)
- filtration masses: I bought 1 kg of biohome ultra media.
- glass lily pipes for nano (bought it on aliexpress)
- tropica substrate
- dennerle gravel for shrimps
- gathered rocks from my garden that I boiled
- bought a small piece of wood in aquarium store
- java moss on the wood
- anubias gilletii
- lilaeopsis brasiliensis
- egeria densa
- vallisneria spiralis tiger
While waiting for the chihiros led and the oase filter, I use the crappy ones that came with the tank.
I set it up on friday with 10 ml of sera bio nitrivec. Water is a little green, I plan to test it next weekend, so in the meantime I'll do some partial water changes twice a week. I put a picture of it.
For now I'm not completely sure what I'll get to populate it with livestock. A few shrimps if possible but I might have put some rocks containing quartz in the tank and I heard it's not good for them. A few nano fishes if possible and if not, a betta.
Thanks for reading!