Newb in nyc
👋 everyone! Pretty new to the hobby, have been a long time lurker (drawn in by the fantastical world's everyone makes!)
Started scaping back in August of 2018, and have somehow amassed 5 tanks (working to reduce this to three!)
- Started with 2 glass cylinders, one with neocaridina davidi, the other w amanos
- Quickly realized how annoying it is to maintain planted cylinders (24" deep)
- Moved onto a 3 gallon nano cube with dwarf sag and S. repens with more neos
- Moved onto a 12 gal log which I absolutely love it's dimensions! More s. Repens, crypt wendtii, crypt parva, rotala rotundifolia red, and blyxa plus white clouds and ember tetras
- Last setup that I just stocked is a 60s! Super excited to get some more emersed growth goin!