heyo - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-25-2019, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
hi there! i joined this forum back in september but i never did anything about it 😛 i figured i'd finally introduce myself.

i got back into the fishkeeping hobby around this time last year. i previously owned african dwarf frogs for several years but that ended badly (rip), and in college i had a betta living in poor conditions thanks to my ignorance. then there were all the fish i unintentionally murdered as a kid lol. so i decided to start my first planted!!! tank with a single betta fish. i told myself only one tank since i was recently unemployed, but i was bit by the mts bug and now i have the original 10 gallon tank, three 5 gallon tanks, and a 3+ gallon bowl, all low-tech and moderately planted. one of the 5 gallons and the bowl aren't set up yet, but they will be eventually..... i hope.

10 gallon: male double tail plakat betta, nerites
5.5 gallon: male halfmoon plakat koi betta, nerites
5 gallon tall: male halfmoon white opal betta, a nerite and two test-subject rcs (will be moving my betta to the new 5 gallon and turn this tank into an rcs tank. might add a few male tiger endlers if i can find some)
5 gallon: future home to my white opal betta (trying to give him more room to swim and hopefully he'll cut down on the incessant tail-biting)
3 gallon bowl: future home to some ghost shrimp because i love them but my bettas always eat all of them :')

i'll be going to aquashella in dallas this weekend and i am super pumped!!!

nice to meet you all! 😄

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode