The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 10g SS CRS tank (update, sort of, 2-13-11)
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2011, 12:19 AM Thread Starter
rickztahone
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (15/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by antbug View Post
It's hard to offer a suggestion with the amount of plants you have in there. I would start be moving that fern to a corner. What plants are on the right side?
yeah that java fern monster piece is from a DW piece i was selling. It didn't sell quick enough and i didn't want the fern to die so i put it in this tank so it wouldn't die (if anyone local is interested you can have it ROAK). I mainly only have glosso/HM/LUDWIGIA REPENS X ARCUATA in there. I plan on actually scaping it soon since the wood seems to have fully water logged now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FILSTAR XP3 PIMP #166
EHEIM 2213 PIMP #441

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome