The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - VaultBoy's 50G Corner Tank
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2011, 05:03 AM Thread Starter
VaultBoy
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
I have just done a bit of a tidy up and a replant i seperated the sword plant i had, i hope this was not the wrong thing to do, by cutting the crown of the plant in to 3 sections each with some healthy leaves, roots and a growing centre, so hopefully they will all be ok. Also i got sick of looking at the hair grass that was really messy and tangled, also not a healthy looking green colour it was a bit yellow, i think because it doesnt get a lot of light against the front of the tank. So i have planted a few pieces of java moss in the gravel to cover the front centre section where the hair grass was removed.

I am also having second thoughts about the piece of drift wood in there. I love the piece of wood itself but its not really integrating into the scape like i wanted it to... Any ideas on how i could improve it?

I moved this little guy out of my RCS tank because he started getting bossy (made the berried shrimp drop their eggs) and was digging up my MTS so now he lives in my sump eating detritus, plant trimmings that i put in there and the occasional endlers fry

Cherax Destructor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome