The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 10g SS CRS tank (update, sort of, 2-13-11)
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 06:38 AM Thread Starter
rickztahone
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (15/100%)
10g SS CRS tank (update, sort of, 2-13-11)

This is my other 10g tank which for the time being is just growing out plants to supply my 55g with when it is set up. At the time this one is in a spot where i can't take pictures of it, but it looks nothing like the first pic anymore. The plants are literally coming out of the top of the tank. It will eventually have manzanita wood

TANK DIMENSTIONS/STAND:
standard sized 10g tank from Petco. De-rimmed. Stand is DIY that holds my 2 10g tanks

LIGHTING:
T8 48" Shop light from HD. 32W ea., 2 total. Painted the black part flat white for better reflection. Light is being hung from ceiling.

CO2 EQUIPMENT:
10# aluminum tank. Concoa 2 stage reg. Post body kit built by Yikesjason, 3 way manifold w/ 3 NV55's and 3 JBJ BC's, 6 total brass check valves. ISTA CO2 indicator. Regular nano ceramic diffuser. This set up will eventually be supplying my 2 10g's and my 55g.

SCAPE EQUIPMENT:
Slim Line background bought online

SUBSTRATE:
6L of Aquasoil

FERTZ:
EI Dry dosing and RM root tabs

FILTRATION:
Eheim 2213. Intake has a fluval sponge

FAUNA:
currently has 6 RCS and 1 CRS

FLORA:
Glossostigma elatinoides
Hygrophila corymbosa 'Siamensis'
HYGROPHILA SP. 'TIGER' (this plant grows ridiculously!)
Rotala rotundifolia
LUDWIGIA REPENS X ARCUATA
HEMIANTHUS MICRANTHEMOIDES
Cryptocoryne wendtii
Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanervig'

I have Tropica 049 and Blyxa in the mail but not sure if it will go in this tank

Pics:

You can check out the build thread of this tank in my signature

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FILSTAR XP3 PIMP #166
EHEIM 2213 PIMP #441

Last edited by rickztahone; 02-14-2011 at 09:42 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome