The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Captivate's 29 gallon (56k) *5/28 Replanted
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Captivate05
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (16/100%)
I got my shipment of plants today, and I'm disappointed. I ordered it on November 18, and it took to December 2 to get it. Fine, whatever, I don't mind waiting. But they failed to send one of the plants I ordered all together, and then sent this plant as "rotala wallichi".

Yeah, I don't think so. I know what a rotala looks like, and that red myrio. Not what I ordered. I don't mind if they ran out and sent a similar plant, but it was labeled as r, wallichi.

So I'm not ordering from there again. I think I'll stick to my honest LFS and the SnS from now on.

On the other hand, my snails came in today! And I'm super happy with them. Thanks to mGamer for sending some gorgeous Clithon Coronas plus an extra horned nerite. It has red and black stripes, almost textured like snake skin. Pretty cool!

I'll deal with the plants I've received. If I don't like them, they are being trashed. I'll just have to get what I can at my LFS, where I can see first hand what I'm getting. They have a fairly nice selection of plants, so I guess I shouldn't be moping.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Rita Mae Brown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome