Re- scaping help
So I致e had a tank up for maybe 6 months now, I do like it, but I made some mistakes which have come back to haunt me, I値l put it in bullet points to save time reading this.
Problems I have:
- chose fast growing stem plants and roots shoot everywhere almost to the point of not being able to contain them
- went for a carpet of DHG and the tank size doesn稚 give me enough space to trim efficiently
- have gone off the hardscape completely, went for dragon rock which looks nice but I have plants growing into the rock, a fish or two have also gone in the rock and have never been seen again, I知 sure they池e fine
What I would like to do:
-I would like to have a sanded area rather than carpet
-to still have planted in the background with possibly some very slow growing plants which rarely shoot roots, i know it痴 a thing with stemmed plants
- to change the hardscape to possibly wood rather than stone
What I would like to know:
- is there a way to do this without having a second tank, I can get another tank for ｣30 which is the same, but would rather not
- I plant to use the same water etc if possible as have never had any issue with water parameters
- Basically is it going to be possible to take all live stock out of the tank, keep them somewhere heated etc still, for a few hours whilst I empty the tank, dry it off, rescape, replant, refill & get equipment back in & then add them all back in? Or will it be more of a problem for me?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk