Was able to get the stand primed on Friday, second coat on Saturday morning, then a coat of appliance epoxy paint on Saturday evening. My dad finally brought my grandpa his router table back, so I was able to get the door frames cut and routed out to hold acrylic panels that I will very lightly sand to give it a 'frosted' look. I managed to mess up the frames a bit, though, as I didn't think to not route out the ends of the wood. Whoops!
Not too much left to do! Putty/sand/prime/paint the doors, sand the acrylic, silicone/epoxy the acrylic into the door frames, prime/paint the crown molding, attach the door magnet hardware, and I think we're all set! My canister filter arrived, I have all the parts for the Cerges reactor (at least, I'm pretty sure I do, anyway), and the last parts to finish out my CO2 regulator.
I have been trying to get ahold of Praxair, the only place I can get CO2 locally, and have called several times a day for a few days last week and no one ever answered the phone. I guess I will have to actually go there just to find out their prices. I screwed up when I made the stand and didn't think about the size of the equipment going into it, my canister filter is about 11"x11", a 5lb CO2 tank is like 6.5" diameter, my Cerges reactor will be like 4"... and the inside of the stand is 16.5"x16.5".
I've also decided to swap out some of the LEDs in my light, changing the 5000K 90CRI and 3000K 97CRI Bridgelux Vero to 5600K 90CRI and 2700K 97CRI Vero. Only problem is the heatsink i am using has channels between where the LEDs go and I would have to either cut into them or cut the Bridgelux Vero 18 PCB to fit. I don't think it would be too much of a problem, but I'd rather not ruin the LEDs or the heatsink lol.