saint27's - 75 Gallon Phoenix - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2009, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (12/100%)
Send a message via MSN to saint27 Send a message via Yahoo to saint27
saint27's - 75 Gallon Phoenix

There was tragedy this summer with my 75 Gallon Clown Loach aquarium. I was gone on vacation and A heat wave hit. We had turned the A/C off so I came home to a 75 gallons of fish soup. The smell was awful.

Here it is after the tear down and rebuild. On Sept. 28, 2009

Here it is Today: Oct. 15, 2009

Thanks to everyone in the S&S. That is where all these plants came from. More information about the tank can be found at the link in my signature or my tank profile.

High Tech:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (153/100%)
Sorry to hear about your fish loss--that must have been sad. It looks like the tank is making a good recovery. THis reminds me of a real nice setup that cah95 put together.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-16-2009, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (12/100%)
Send a message via MSN to saint27 Send a message via Yahoo to saint27
Ya, I had those clown loaches for over 7 years. Got them when they were under an inch. The biggest was around 6" long and almost just as round. hahaha

Thank for the compliment on my layout. I have always enjoyed looking and reading about cah925 tanks.

I am looking to add some more color to the layout. Thinking about replacing the Sunset with a different stem plant that has more red to it. I am trying to sale off the sword that is floating and the one in the center as well. Maybe replace the one in the center with some Hygro compacta. It is sort of turning into a Hygro tank. I think I have three different varieties now and I am thinking about adding the compact to make it four.

Any ideas?

High Tech:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode