And here are a few updated pictures, been great watching it come along.
As you can see from the 2nd picture, I need to have a bit of a trim.
I replaced the bubble counter/ladder with a proper ceramic diffuser. I've also had to replace my CO2 bottle, though I got a great deal from my local BOC centre for a MUCH bigger bottle.
6 Cardinal Tetras have been added to the tank. I am hoping to add more fish and shrimp to the tank, but I've had an ammonia spike so I'm waiting for the water stats to settle down.
Having a few minor problems, as you can see, the glossostigma is far from uniform, though I still like it, but in the future I might replace it with a another type of carpeting plant.
My Monosolenium Tenerum isn't doing well attached to the rock, I keep finding deep spots and having to remove them, I'm thinking of removing it all together.
I'm getting some sort of green thread algea in my Taxiphyllum Barbieri, but funny enough, it's only the batch on the left piece of bogwood. At the moment I'm just cleaning it up with a tooth brush.