40 Breeders - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-10-2015, 02:31 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
40 Breeders

Greetings!

I have been goofing around and learning the last few months on a few 5 gallon tanks and I started a 20 long that I've never been too happy with.

After searching for equipment and doing some more research I have decided to take the plunge and upgrade to some 40 B's. The equipment is here and over the last few nights I have been gathering rocks and driftwood for the scape. Here are the 2 tanks just with the substrate and scape in place. No water yet.

Planning on running eheim 125w heaters as well as 2213 canisters. I have been afraid of canisters but I used a small toms rapid canister on my 20 and loved it so far.

Plants and fish are all open to ideas/ suggestion still I might still move the scales around some yet as well. I also have no plans for fish as yet. Thinking smaller fish maybe some rasboras or endlers. Will also include otos and nerites as well.

I do not plan to use co2 yet too scared for that as well but I will be dosing the EI method with the package from green leaf and excel.

Thanks for looking and I plan to keep this updated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1433946033478.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	483785  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1433946058539.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	483793  

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode