Here is my 90 gallon tank that i started about 4 months ago when i was out of work. (long story) Anyways, i had a 55 gallon in my fish room that i was propagating plants in and i thought, why dont i just put these plants in the empty 90 i have upstairs. With no layout or scheme i blindly planted and here is what i came up with.
This was after a 4 month span and it had close to 18 diffrent species in one tank. ( mostly trimmings from legomaniac)
Here is the rescaped tank after i reset it.
Very cloudy but the design is there. Lots of driftwood and a nice sloping hill down to a small area of Blyxa aubertii. In between the driftwood we have an assortment of crypt that are going to grow in and fill the spaces. Cryptocoryne wendtii var florida sunset, green gecko, tropica, affinis, and undulata. Behind the driftwood is cryptocoryne cordata var blassii and crypt balansae with the lotus being used to shade them from too much light. Among the rock work there are Anubias barteri, barteri nana, barteri nana petite, pogostemon helferi, and blyxa japonica. Attached to the driftwood is microsorium pteropus 'trident', and microsorum pteropus 'red' (i think), and peacock moss. I used my own soil mix for the nutrient layer and use 2-9235k and 2-10k/6700 power compact bulbs.
pic taken about an hour ago. Nice and clear