Flooded the tank this past Sunday after just over 4 weeks of DSM. First I'll mention how the plants did during the DSM. One thing worth mentioning is I noticed mold growing on the wood 1 week into the DSM. I removed it. Will be put back though as I've grown fond of it.
DHG - Didn't grow quite as quickly as I would hope. But it has still sent out a lot of runners. Carpet is forming nicely!
Amazon Sword - Lots of new growth, as well as a runner with two new plants growing off it already.
Crypts - Look healthy but not really any noticeable growth.
Anubis Nana - Lots of new leaves, looking great.
Anubius Barteri - Doesn't look great, but finally showing some growth. One new leaf finally popping out.
Cardinal Plant - Growing like wildfire! Was able to already trim and replant. Really excited about this.
Java Fern - The only plant that really isn't looking very good, though this week since flooded I've noticed some new growth. If it doesn't perk up I might move to a low tech I have at my office at work.
Nothing crazy since flooding. Been dosing excel, even a little extra to help the DHG. Noticed some Algae growing, hoping cutting the Photo period and the excel will help, plus going to get a few ottos.
Anyway, here are some pics!
Closeup of DHG growing in
Close up of Cardinal plant
And a behind the tank shot to see the crypts