ADA Mini M Iwagumi
What's up fellow PlantedTank members, I have recently bought a new tank and decided I want to try out an iwagumi scape.
This will be my first time with this type of lay out so please bare with me.
I have minimal quantity of plants due to being busy, but I will start my tank off with the dry start method to allow my foreground plant to establish its self and to ease the algae problem.
* Tank: ADA Mini M (36x22x26cm)
* Substrate: ADA Aquasoil, Aquarium Sand
* Lighting: Archea Clip ON
(The following will be used in the future when I decide to flood my tank)
* C02: Pressurized Paintball Canister, AquaTek Regulator w/Solenoid
* Filtration: Ehiem 2213 Canister
* Monte Carlo
* Japanese Hairgrass Belem
* Bucephalandra Sp. Green Wave
Pictures will be uploaded later tonight or tomorrow morning (HST)
Last edited by Dugsul808; 02-05-2015 at 05:14 AM.
Reason: Adding in things