Update of ALL my tanks - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 10:40 AM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
Update of ALL my tanks

Hey Fellas

Been a while since iv posted on here, so heres a few pics of all my current tanks. Currently have 4 tanks (3 fish, 1 frog) I shut down my ADA style tank cause it was just to much work for me to maintain. BUT i also made a new rather large frog tank for my Red Eye Green Trees.

This is my Australian native tank (formerly my frog tank) it has a DIY background made from expanding foam with peat stuck onto it, i dont really know how long it will stay firm for underwater but its been like this for a few months with no worries.

There are Threadfin Rainbows and Delicate Blue Eyes as well as some Red Nose Shrimp (all from Dave). All the plants are Aus native as well (to my knowledge anyway, except the moss)

Now this is my smallest tank, a little 2 footer that i havnt really found anything to put in haha, currently just got some Red Nose Shrimp in it. Plants are hairgrass / some kind of small chain plant and riccia.

This is the tank that started it all, my first tank, its a 4 footer, recently changed over to MH lighting that me and dad rigged up. Its seen better days, its also seen MUCH worse. I plan on ripping it up when i get back from the states next month and putting in some decent gravel.

And finally this is my newest put together tank, its about 3.5 ft wide, 3ft tall and 2.5 ft deep. Red Eye Green Tree frogs live in it, 5 of them.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode