So I just turned my planted 65 in my basement into a emersed grow out for extra plants I have from me dismantling my other tanks - mostly Anubias. I've also seen a lot of threads regarding emersed setups, so I'd like to share mine! I've set up and dismantled 2 other emersed setups in the past, but I think this one will be here to stay for awhile.
65 gallon (standard)
Aquaticlife 2x39w (giesemann rosette/midday)
Hydroton base with fluorite cap
Improvised plastic and electrical tape
Tetra internal for waterfall
Mistking on timer - 4 times a day with 10-15 second durations
Bolbitis heteroclita cuspidate
Micranthemum umbrosum "monte carlo"
Rotala mini butterfly
FTS - don't mind the mess around it
Anubias - broadleaf, nana, coffeefolia, hastifolia