I got the 300g as cleaned up as I could. The majority of the salt crust it removed that I could get. I discovered that internal sump setup that Tenecor did the "Simplicity Plus" seemed to give the back glass some extra rigidity, as they cheaped out went with 1/2" vs 3/4" like the front pane. I'm going to sand smooth the area's that the 1/4" sheets were glued to the back of the tank and then I'm going to contact a local acrylic supplier to see if I can get 1/2" or 1" square rods of acrylic and glue them across the back to give the acrylic that needed bracing to enforce the back acrylic. I didn't remove it, but the person before did to get back that 4-6" of lost space from that internal sump, which from what I read was pointless as Tenecor used bioballs. I was thinking about drilling out the bulkhead holes as they are setup for 1" bulkheads (based on the ones from BRS) and either stepping them up to 1.25" or 1.5" and doing a dual intake to reduce an flow issues as well as doing a dual return back to the tank. I'm going to see what the biggest DC pump I can find will be to use, then I can always scale it up or down to get the needed flow. Figured if my 125 is good with 911gph on a Jebao DC-12000 @ speed 3 of 6, then a 300 ought to be good with 2100gph, so maybe more like 1500-2000gph. Eh... who knows, I'll see what I end up building with it and what the flow in the tank actually looks like.
Waiting for it to fill....
Kid comparison, 30" tall tank to a 2 year old. Just has to play in the water LOL
The soon to be removed former intank sump.
Left side shot showing acrylic condition.
Front showing acrylic condition, lots of light scratching making it hazy.
Right side shot showing acrylic condition.