I read a lot here, and it now the time for me to show my "future" become my "present" project.
I sold two month ago a 60P ADA to get a CO2 pressure system by a guy here.
So my equipment will be like this, i will do it in a 15G rimless of Hagen.
- I'm thinking about to take my Razor R420R 8000k.
The light is a 160w, 27 inch and the tank have 24 inch. I will need to fix it on the roof OR i get a Finnex ray 2 ??
- ADA amazonia regular 9L
- 5 Aquasoil additives
- 5 lbs with matheson dual stage
- Metering valve
- Solenoid clippart
- JBJ style solenoid
- I want HC
- Some others, we are limited here in Québec. So i will try to find some good plants. I love the contrast with red/green plants.
- I'm thinking about 20 cardinals fish.
- I have a custom branch 28" high by 20-22" length.
The tank have 14" high, the razor option will be good with this branch.
I don't want cut the branch, because this summer i will close the 15G and do a 175G if all doing well.
- I have a custom MDF stand like ADA style
- Tools aquascaping
Here some picture, i will be able to update in 1-2 weeks when all other items will be at home.
Last edited by Xenaph; 02-21-2014 at 02:41 PM.
Reason: Change title