Schuber Wright mini 66 - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-01-2014, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
Schuber Wright mini 66

I recently bought another tank and I'd like to share the progress with you guys. I was not planning on buying a new tank anytime soon but saw this tank on amazon and fell in love with the style and lighting. I do not have everything right now but will have items coming soon. Here is my list:

Tank: Schuber Wright Mini 66 4 gallon rimless tank
Light: 2x13 6500k bulbs
Stand: Ikea Hemnes nightstand
Filtration: Bought a new Zoomed 501 but found a decent deal on a Eheim ecco 2232 locally.
Substrate: Ada Amazonia
Co2 regulator: Gla Paintball regulator(coming soon)
Fauna: Unsure atm, maybe shrimps?
Flora: hemianthus callitrichoides and maybe fissidens(if I can find any)
Stones: Ohko stones
Diffuser: Archae Ultra Mist

Ok, here are some pics. Sorry for the cell phone quality pics:

Fts(I am pretty happy with the scape):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eheim Pimp #430

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-01-2014, 06:59 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)
Very nice. Do you like or dislike the beveled front plane?

Sent from my BRAIN

post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-01-2014, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

At first I was ok about it and was thinking about just replacing it with the Ada Mini S but now it's growing on me.

Eheim Pimp #430

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
question that eheim would that not be to strong for a 4 gallon...i only ask because i would like to add a canister filter to my 4.2 gallon..i have used azoo filter similar to the zoo med 501 filter but creates to much current, any feed back would be great
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-01-2014, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

The eheim has the quick disconnects that can adjust your flow rate. I also wanted a canister filter that an be placed under the tank.

Eheim Pimp #430

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-02-2014, 01:13 AM
Ebi
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (226/100%)
Nice hard scape!! Look forward in seeing your progression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Mike

40B Dutch

Ebi's Planted Factory | Rack Build
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddtran46 View Post
The eheim has the quick disconnects that can adjust your flow rate. I also wanted a canister filter that an be placed under the tank.
thanks sounds good gonna look for one then , which ehiem thoough???
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-02-2014, 01:48 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Thanks, Ebi

dhsanti, I say go with an eheim 2213 or a 2211. You can find it on amazon for a decent price.

Eheim Pimp #430

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 03:01 AM
Ebi
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (226/100%)
Update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Mike

40B Dutch

Ebi's Planted Factory | Rack Build
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 05:42 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
I got this tank for Christmas.
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (56/100%)
Very nice scape. I might have some Fissidens if you want some. It'll likely have some Red Ramshorn and RCS babies in it, though. I may be able to spare some Anubias nana petite as well but I'll need to see what I have left after I set up my cubes.

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2014, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Sorry about the late update guys, been busy with work. Got my tank up for about a week now.

dj2005 Yes I would love some if you have any to spare. Just let pm me the price.

Here are some pictures. Again, sorry for the cell phone camera quality.

Eheim Pimp #430

post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2014, 04:56 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (17/100%)
Looking awesome man!

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-05-2014, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

New pictures from today from my p&s camera:

And some pearling action

Eheim Pimp #430

post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-05-2014, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

I will be picking up some do!aqua lily pipes from my lfs later on within a week along with some clear tubing.

Eheim Pimp #430

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode