I'm constantly perfecting my 29g, but like many others, I'm never satisfied.
I just wanted to share some pictures of its growth and development and hopefully update as I change things in the tank.
29g AGA tank
130w compact flourescent lighting (1 6500K/1 10000K)-full 130w on for 6 hours, 65w on for an additional 2 hours
Dry ferts (KNO3, K2SO4, CSM +B) and liquid Phosphorus
Pressurized CO2 (~2-3bps) diffused by Powerhead
Limnophila aromatica (one small growing stem
11 Harlequin rasboras
6 Albino cories
1 Panda cory (getting more eventually)
I upped the lighting on this tank and added pressurized CO2 around April and rescaped the tank at that time. I wasn't really happy with it though.
Here are some pictures of its progress since then:
right after the "redo"
went on vacation for a week and the Elatine was unhappy
Got tired of the wood
I'd love to hear some constructive criticism, but be gentle. I want to fill in the gap on the left of the Crypt bunch with Limnophila and may purchase a few stems soon. It looks very symmetrical with the Crypts there I know, but I'm not planning on moving them anytime soon (afraid they'll melt on me!). And I know it needs a trim
....that will happen this weekend hopefully.
Thanks for any feedback!
edit: I didn't realize how bad some of the pictures were until this post! Sorry, my camera isn't the greatest.