New pics, Anubias, Apisto and others - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Algae Eater

PTrader: (249/100%)
New pics, Anubias, Apisto and others

Havent had much time to take any photos, so I sat down last night a had a shoot. Still trying to get the hang of a few things but I think most look decent

I was thinking the other day, my anubias havent flowered since I got my macro lens, now I have nana flowering and golden nana has several buds as well. I caught just the pod. Unfortunately I will be out of town for a few days and will more then likely miss the chance to take photos of the flower itself

More photos on my site if you are interested. Constructive criticisms always accept!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
These are fantastic photos! Very clear and the color is great. What kind of camera do you use?
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 01:10 AM
Planted Member

Good work, which apisto is that?

10 gallon.
20 gallon long low light garden.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 01:52 AM Thread Starter
Algae Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
These are fantastic photos! Very clear and the color is great. What kind of camera do you use?
Thanks!
Camera is a Canon XTi with a 100mm macro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodney View Post
Good work, which apisto is that?
Thank you!
That is an Apistogramma borelli

|
|
|
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 02:47 AM

PTrader: (2/100%)
I've always loved your photos, very excellent.

Is that a Canon Rebel XTi?
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 03:02 AM Thread Starter
Algae Eater

Yes that is a Rebel, also know as 400D, glad that you enjoy my photos

|
|
|
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 03:30 AM

PTrader: (2/100%)
Awesome awesome camera! I was going to be buying one soon, how do you like yours?
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-17-2007, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Algae Eater

I didnt miss it!!! Got some nice shots of it, lots more flowers coming as well. Must be the season!

EC is also in bud!

There are a few more on my site

|
|
|
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Algae Eater

Anubias are flowering like mad, I have a new flower about ever 5 days or so. I have never had it send out so many. This is a nana golden flower. It looks a little different the bottom part, not sure what its called is a little smaller.

|
|
|
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 03:27 AM
Planted Member

Goodness gracious. I'm telling Santa I want an Xti!!!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (65/100%)
Send a message via AIM to Wingsdlc
Quote:
I didnt miss it!!! Got some nice shots of it, lots more flowers coming as well. Must be the season!
Yeah my Anubias just shot out a bunch of flowers too. Had about 6-7 in the past month or so.

5.65WPG, EI dosing

4WPG, EI dosing

April 2008

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 02:46 AM
Planted Tank VIP

Those are some gorgeous borelli's... How have your found their temperment?

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 02:56 AM Thread Starter
Algae Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Goodness gracious. I'm telling Santa I want an Xti!!!
Thank you! Get one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingsdlc View Post
Yeah my Anubias just shot out a bunch of flowers too. Had about 6-7 in the past month or so.
Its awesome its it!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDominy View Post
Those are some gorgeous borelli's... How have your found their temperment?
Thank you G! They are pretty melow so far. I see the male chase the rummy nose when they get near his anubias hideout, nothing to bad just a waring shot!

|
|
|

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode