PTrader: (0/0%)
Arrow Natur ADA 90% "update 17.04.2007"

hello

Natur ADA 90% 300L
100x55x55 @ 10mm.
Temp: 26
CO2:
EHEIM 2215
Lily Pipe: Natural aqua 0 (Outflow) / I (Inflow)
Rena 300W
ADA Aquasoil Amazonia (27litos); ADA Power Sand S (4litros) Bacter100, Clear Super, Tourmaline BC e Plocher (Penac)
"Aquasun 2" (1*150w HQI 2*36w PC).
Flora:Anubias barteri var. nana, Bolbitis heudelotii, Didiplis diandra, Hemianthus callitrichoides ''Cuba'', Littorella uniflora, Ludwigia arcuata, Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata (''Cuba''), Hemianthus micranthemoides, Micranthemum umbrosum, Rotala rotundifolia, Rotala sp. ''Green'', Rotala sp. ''Nanjenshan'', Vesicularia sp. ''Christmas''.

"Aquasun 2" (1*150whqi 2*36pc).

Lily Pipe: Natural aqua 0 (Outflow) / I (Inflow)

Bacter100, Clear Super, Tourmaline BC e Plocher...

"Hardscape"

best regards
Manu33.

Last edited by manu33; 04-18-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 12:14 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (90/100%)
Send a message via AIM to A Hill
Well let me be the first person here to say Welcome to the Forum! Its great to see people from other countries join, and I don't believe there is anyone here thats active from Portugal so thats pretty cool! (didn't someone from Portugal win a section in the ADA contest last year?)

The tank looks really nice! I'm really liking your Hardscape and plant choices, love moss ...

What flora are going to end up in it?

So how about a Full tank shot with it filled up with water

Welcome again,

-Andrew
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 01:11 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)
wow this is going to be one sweet tank ! its weired lately people from all over asia, south america , europe and many far off lands have been coming to this forum with some amazing and beautiful tanks and unique setups. Its great to see this forum getting international attention.

The tank looks great i cant wait to see it take off. welome to TPT by the way!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
happy fishing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

75 gallon Tanganyika Community Planted

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 01:50 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (208/100%)
Muito bem! Muito $! Will look nice.

D.gilly: what is unique about a cookie cutter ADA setup, complete with rocks and driftwood? looks pretty plug and play to me...
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 02:25 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (11/100%)
Send a message via Yahoo to dufus
Let me be the first to say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! !!!!
that's a lot of ada stuff!

-Devin-
Steve irwin- a father, a hero, a memory now. -We'll miss you mate
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 04:17 AM
Planted Member

PTrader: (5/100%)
Send a message via AIM to slickwillislim
That is a nice set up. I can't wait to see all those plants filled in. I like the hardscape.

Fish newb: ADA conest has only one section and I believe last years winner was from Taiwan but I could be mistaken.

AGA contest on the other hand has multiple categories and one of them was won by FAAO http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/f...ber.php?u=3201. A member of APC who posts tanks quite often. (and is portugese)

post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 04:32 AM

PTrader: (2/100%)
Very impressive.

It will be interesting to see how the aray of ADA Substrate Addatives affect the plant's growth and health.

Goodluck! Deffinately a great start.
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 04:46 AM
planted tank sickness

PTrader: (14/100%)
tank looks nice...

the products on that website look like ada products, they are made by a different company? i looked on the website for the lilypipes but the link to get more info on them was no good.

post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 05:03 AM

Wow your hardscape looks very interesting, it should mature into a beautiful tank
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 05:26 AM

PTrader: (5/100%)
I love the rock and driftwood placement! Keep us posted! I too would like to know what aqautic creatures you plan on putting in that beautiful setup.
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 06:40 PM

Nothing nicer looking than the ADA tank and equipment..but I have a question. Might be a dumb one..but here it goes> Why don't they come with tops?? I read up on them and they say they come with stainless steel hooks for a top((??)) I've never seen a top for one. I love the look of them..but don't want to keep buying fish because they take a leap of death.

Last edited by weeds; 03-20-2007 at 12:57 AM.
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 06:47 PM
planted tank sickness

weeds, IMO its a major problem. the tanks do come with hooks, but most people i know just dont use them.

but i will point out, in the nearly 2 years i have had my ada tank i have lost more fish to jumpers than in any other tank ever!

post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Cool

The tank looks really nice and very natural But you must have spent a lot of money on all that ADA equipment!
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 09:31 PM

aquanut415...I know there's a ADA setup somewhere in my future...but I'm goin find a way to retro fit a top for mine. I'm pretty sure the local glass company, I've used a few times, can come up with something. I've also lost a few fish because they jumped....and the tanks had a tops. A few months ago I lost a $8 flower shrimp. I found it the next morning after buying it...dried up..two feet in front of the tank on the floor. I still can't figure-out how it got out...it had to swim up the HOB filter stream. Without a top..people must be replacing fish weekly
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 09:45 PM
planted tank sickness

yeah, a lid would be nice. but it could be problematic as well. if you make the lid out of a solid piece of glass, its gonna sit on the rim of the tank which is..... (drumroll please) ... GLASS! with daily maintenance, the chances of you breaking stuff are significantly increased imo. also, with a lid, it just doesn't look as nice.

one of the quickest ways to crap up an ada tank is to use accessories which sit on the top of the tank. since i got my 60cm cube garden, ive been working to get all accessories outside the tank. the biggest eye-sore i currently use is my coralife light fixture. it really defeats the clean lines of the tank to have the fixture sitting on top. so, thats my next project, mounting the light to hang above the tank.

ive gotten over it though, i pretty much leave the tank uncovered all the time, and losing fish can be a blessing if you keep endlers. but losing shrimp is a bit more annoying.

you have to decide, do you want to keep the tank super clean looking? or make it safer for fish? for me, losing fish is just an opportunity to add more shrimp.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode