20G High---over the past year and 3 months - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 05:00 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via AIM to aanderson09
20G High---over the past year and 3 months

I started this tank december-2005.... here is what happens when you barely do anything but scrape the algae off the walls and feed your fish with a 20g... filtration and lighting changes in each picture

Jan 10th, 2006 or so...

I have 2 Ottos, 14 Black Neon Tetras and 2 Yoyo Loaches with a bunch of plants, I dont remember the names It's being filtered by an AquaClear which is now being used as a mini refugium on my saltwater tank, lighting is 1 55w 6700k cf and 1 55w 10000k cf, no CO2, normally I didn't run both lights

Feb 1st, 2006 or so...

I still have 2 Ottos, 14 Black Neon Tetras and 2 Yoyo Loaches, I added some Wisteria under the driftwood, ludwiga grew in the back, added something else back there, I forgot what... some stuff in front of the drift wood... forgot what that was too, anyway, this is the phase that I liked my tank the best

March 8th, 2007

A year has past and I still have 1 Otto, 14 Black Neon Tetras, 2 Yoyo loaches, but I added 3 Angels and 2 Rosy barbs, barbs were for contest and angels were from failed experiment Java fern grew out nicely, anubias grew nicely too, added a nice crypt, and as we speak some kind of miniature val is growing in as a cover, you can't see it though cause it's in the back, I now have only 1 6700K 55w cf light on, filtered by the fluval 204

This is an example of if you are extremely lazy, like me and dont do anything for your tank, IMO it came out nicely for the time I put into it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
When in doubt, take it out!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by aanderson09; 03-09-2007 at 10:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-11-2007, 01:29 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Send a message via AIM to aanderson09
117 views and 0 replies... comment on anything, anyone... please

When in doubt, take it out!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-11-2007, 01:41 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (23/100%)
It looks the same as last year.

FUNction over form

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-11-2007, 04:24 PM

Pretty angel.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode