Looking good, all ducks lined up.
That was going to be my very first comment but you already answered it: those Fluval hoses can be a pain. I would use metal hose clamps on hose/reactor/heater barbs. About $0.70/ea at HD.
- Priming the filters will be a bear.
- Go easy on osmacote: you will have enough ammonia as it is with AS.
- The tank will be a bloody mess for the first 12-24 hrs even with 2 filters: either plant first, fill after or the reverse. If you fill first you won't see where to plant. If you plant first, a lot of plants will float up when you fill. I usually fill first then plant.
- If you fill early in the day, you might just see what you are doing.
- If you have not done so already, look into dry fertilizers. I start fertilizing the day I plant.
- Do test the heater with a thermometer over several days: cooked plants won't grow.
The plants will arrive later today. I forgot to mention that each plant is labeled with a number. The names are extra
Any driftwood and/or rocks?
Looking forward to more pictures.
via Droid DNA Tapatalk 2