Hello guys this is my 1st shrimp tank after many years.
- 10 Gallon
- AquaClear 70 (With Fluval Sponger Pre Filter and DIY Plastic bottle flow stopper)
- Fluval Stratum
- Anubias plant, some random nice looking plant my wife picked out (If anyone knows the name that would be great), 1 water lettuce, 2 frogbits and some willow moss, subwassertang, guppy grass and more Java moss
- 2 pcs of Driftwood (1 attached it Anubias and the other with Java Moss and 1 tiny Java Fern)
Hiding decs for shrimps
- Fluval Ceramic Shrimp Decor Aquarium Ornament tubes
Water Conditioner & Cycle
- Nutrafin Cycle & Nutrafin Aqua Plus.
2 Celestial Pearl Danio (Wife)
40+ Painted Fire Reds (From eeng168) <- awesome guy!
2 CBS (From wilsonlin45) <- good man
1 CRS (Wife)
10 Tangerine Tigers (From gtu2004) <- Awesome dude!
3 - Rili's (From gtu2004)
So here here is my tank (Still in the works)
Thinking of doing a 5g DBP Tank