Largest Planted new tank for myself-110g - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 04:49 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Largest Planted new tank for myself-110g

Hey guys I have always looked forward to posting my first tank journal. I wish I would have taken more photos but hopefully this will do. I bought this tank off craigslist over a year ago and it was painful to see it sit in my garage for over a year. I wanted a larger tank that was low maintenance so i choose just to use PFS and low light T5 units.

I'm hopefully going to turn this into a Discuss tank or maybe just a variety of rainbows, who knows. It's pretty simple, 2 HOB Aquaclear 110's, no Co2, root tabs, nothing to fancy.

I will be adding more pictures as I get all my plants finally in the tank but for now I hope you guys all enjoy these. any suggestions or critiques please feel free to let me know! I am no expert so I may have missed something but hope you and enjoy these and future pics! I will be adding a large school of rummy nose tetras next week.

Sitting alone in the garage a sad site, picked up the wood from Tom, very nice piece!

Freshly set up!

Latest pic, thanks to a PT member for the narrow leaf java fern.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (7/100%)
Beautiful tank! Welcome.

Tetranerd
RAOK Club #83
My 90 Gallon tank
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 05:24 PM

PTrader: (15/100%)
Looks nice! What are the dimensions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Looking real good, my friend - Congrats.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you eventually decide on for livestock, as well as to see the tank completely set-up with your choice of fish in it.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode