I know and im well aware of that.
But i've had a total wipe-out twice in my last setup knowing and doing the same thing.
There was no ammonia or nitrate in the tank.
I narrowed it down to nutrient overdose(CO2?,micro?) or Inpaichthys kerri eating them.
Is there a point keeping these ferts so high up after lowering light intensity?
It already starts to shoot vertical in the very thickest part, i just keep trimming of the shoots and replant them.
I'll take your advice and trim it in 1/2 weeks.
Also got some minor melting going on but only the initial plantings though.
I hope/think its the emerse leaves dying off or maybe tweezer damage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.