This is my Biocube 29. I like keeping an AIO tank, specially with the lid. It makes some things easier like less evaporation, jumpers stay in the tank, CO2 is trapped in, etc. I do miss the open look of a rimless tank and the top view of the plants.
I can probably do a better aquascaping job but this is ok for now.
I dose pressurized CO2 and dry ferts.
~7 Harlequin Rasboras
~7 White Cloud Mountain Minnow
3 True SAE
- Malaysian Trumpet snails
- Physa Acuta snails (unwanted, and not 100% sure on the ID)
- Pearl Weed (foreground)
- Narrow Leaves Microsorum (background)
- Java Moss on African Wood
- Soilmaster Select - Charcoal (Top)
- Thin layer of Pea Moss (Bottom)
January 3, 2013 (A week old)
March 8, 2013 - Some algae issues due to a long trip