Another great event with live presentation.
Thanks to Erin for hosting this presentation, thanks to DVAGA for organizing this get-together and last but not least thanks to Jeff Senske ADG for his excellent presentation. Step by step explanation, product knowledge, aquascape knowledge combined with amazing ADA products = successful final layout.
Jeff and Mike Senske (ADG) are doing a lot for this hobby (*from personal experience). Show support by visiting their website and ADA store.
Here are few pictures, Enjoy !
1) ADA fertilizers
3) Jeff preparing for presentation
4) Aquasoil and Powersand
5) Erin's 120G setup
6) Jeff preparing first layer - ADA sand (* notice divider !)
7) Powersand on the back ONLY ! - very thin layer !
8) Powersand covered with Aquasoil (* notice thickness of Aquasoil !)
9) Sand / Powersand / Aquasoil layers are done - divider removal
10) Dry aquascape done !
11) Jason is holding "Salad Bar"
12) Jeff planting anubias
13) Jeff attaching small rocks to anubias
14) Some of the plants used in this aquascape
15) Top view
17) Those that left until the end - group photo
18 ) Final aquascape !