75 gallon, Money shot - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
75 gallon, Money shot

Well, i just did a trim on my underwater forest and I think its starting to look not to bad. Deffanatly far from finished, but probably the best I've seen it so far. My photography skills are getting a bit better too; even with my POS camera.

here are 2 pics. one closeup and one from a bit further out. The patch of BGA on the gravel is where my glosso should be growing, but its not dooing very well. It's growing but not sending out runners. Anyways, thanks for looking. Any coments are more than welcome.

http://www.msnusers.com/aropics/75ga...oto&PhotoID=45

and from a diffrent angle.
http://www.msnusers.com/aropics/75ga...oto&PhotoID=47

if you look really closly you can see my school of tiger barbs.

75 gallon, fillstar xp2 with inline reactor, 12 Lb pressurised co2, 4.2 WPG-corallife 3x96 watt PC-, fluorite/silica-sand substright.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

are the pictures showing up for everyone?

75 gallon, fillstar xp2 with inline reactor, 12 Lb pressurised co2, 4.2 WPG-corallife 3x96 watt PC-, fluorite/silica-sand substright.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Last edited by shuks; 03-20-2006 at 04:14 AM.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 09:34 PM

Looking awesome! Lol i know, for some reason some threads just dont get any quick replies. Have some patience, stay devoted and people will appreciate journals if they are constantly tended to by their owner.

It really looks like its working out good for you, hope that glosso comes through!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 10:26 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (12/100%)
It is starting to fill in nicely! Keep up with the photos, as we love to see how stuff is filling weekly!

Good luck, and keep up the good work!
Drew
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 11:56 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (11/100%)
Nice looking tank you've got there shuks! Any chance of a closeup? I'd love to get a bit of a closer shot. But it certainly looks healthy and robust! How old is it?

Steve - 33g reef and a 180g planted in need of a re-scape.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 03:59 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Thanks guys and gals...

scoly: Thanks for the comp. My tank is about a year old, but during that year i've replanted it more times than I can count. For the first year I spent my time batteling hair algae like you wouldnt believe, so things were constantly being changed. I've had points where hair algae would compleatly dominate everything in my tank in a week. Now I finnaly beaten the algae, and my tank has ballanced out very well. I havent even seen a single strand of the hair agly for about a month; I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I considered giving everything up a couple of times, but my patience has paid off. I've waited a year before I could begin aquascaping and I'm exited to see where things go from here.

My camera isnt that great, so full tank shots dont come out very clear. I'll take some closeups tomorow.

thanks for looking everyone.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode