My 55's journey in time.got dual T5s now ( 56K = go get some food!! ) - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
Send a message via AIM to TheOtherGeoff Send a message via MSN to TheOtherGeoff
My 55's journey in time.got dual T5s now ( 56K = go get some food!! )

Ok so here it is. the current tank with a pair of 56 watt Corallife T5 fixtures. All i can say is that i LOVE it. glad to finally be totaly rid of the shop lights and running good lights now. the differance is AMAZING! here are some pics to help. and they really dont do it justice, i need to go take some better ones, plus get some of the new moonlights i got on it now.

From across the room

Shoplights..notice the wasted/scattered light

This was way back in the day. probably around a year and a half ago.

its pretty shameful lookin. from here i took it to all fake plants for a while. then i started to convert it over to live again. the result after a few months was this..

Only thing that really grew was the water sprite, and the crypts just kinda chilled. then it was time for flourite swap. was pretty bare after that.

so it was bare but had potential. much wasnt used til it ended up like this.

couple weeks later..

then i finally said i need to get the rest of this set up good. i got the substarte, and nut's taken care of, now my lighting. enter the T5's. here it is as a few weeks ago with just a single T5.

so the next step is the addition of the val and the second T5 which you can see pictures of above. please leave all questions, comments, and concerns. thanks for your time in loading.

**Mods if there are too many pics i will link them**

The Fish Tank, Tranquility in Motion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
all gone now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Planted discus has come to an end.......but only for
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 02:20 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
Send a message via AIM to TheOtherGeoff Send a message via MSN to TheOtherGeoff
and the sun sets...

The Fish Tank, Tranquility in Motion

all gone now

Planted discus has come to an end.......but only for

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode