First off if you don't have drain coverage on your homeowners policy, GET IT!!! The bill for this will probably top $15,000
I planed on documenting all the progression of my tank, including the ugly stuff, while this doesnt directly effect the tank, it sure has an impact on things. So I am going to include it.
I had close to 20 gallons of drain water. . .
come up onto my floor due to a blocked drain and I am essentially having to gut my basement. The first pic shows the area where both my 90 and 40 breeder were located at the beginning of January, breeder was on the left and the 90 was on the right of the saw horses. Big screen was in the center of the far wall with stereo etc. I will have to / have removed all the drywall to the left corner, about 25 linear feet 2 feet up. plus closets and storage area to the bathroom, where the nastiness came from. I chose to remove the tile and replace but the rest of the stuff had to be removed. Mold started really really fast
The Office I had just gotten set up prior to this, I sacrificed it in August to host my 2 goddaughters and their mother who were relocated due to Katrina, so I was really excited to get my office back, I work from home 90% of the time. I just got it the way I wanted, and whammo the only thing in it that is still in the original location is the fish tank. I work in this disaster
Well that is my rant, and I will post pics of my battle with the evil BBA that has set in due to my neglect. I have ordered Excel and will post weekly pics of the treatment progress, so stay tuned!
And sorry for the bathroom and office pic not being rotated, I had them done and I was unable to upload them. . .