Tank Update - The Planted Tank Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Guest
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 57
Smile Tank Update

Hello fellow aquatic addicts.

Here's a link to updates of my tank if anyone is interested. No prizes for aquascaping on this one but at least the plants are healthy! Any and all comments are welcomed. Cheers.

http://www.bollocks.co.za/Updates.htm

Kindest Regards
Cameron
Happy Camper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 02:16 PM
Guest
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 89
C does the link load for you?

any and all comments? OK, Well Gwen Stefani sure is awfully cute! And I wish there were more lemon flavored deserts.

but seriously bro, I can't get that link to load.
Not Mister Green is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Guest
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 476
The link wasn't working for me before either, but it's fine now.

Very nice!
awrieger is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 07:16 AM Thread Starter
Guest
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Green
any and all comments? OK, Well Gwen Stefani sure is awfully cute! And I wish there were more lemon flavored deserts.
Agreed, Gwen is quite the babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Green
but seriously bro, I can't get that link to load.
Better cut down on those lemon deserts mate, they're going to your brain
Happy Camper is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
Guest
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by awrieger
The link wasn't working for me before either, but it's fine now.

Very nice!
Cheers mate
Happy Camper is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 04:00 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
banderbe's Avatar
 
PTrader: (5/100%)
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Camper
Hello fellow aquatic addicts.

Here's a link to updates of my tank if anyone is interested. No prizes for aquascaping on this one but at least the plants are healthy! Any and all comments are welcomed. Cheers.

http://www.bollocks.co.za/Updates.htm

Kindest Regards
Cameron
Ugh, too slow.

Regards,
Barry
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


FILSTAR Advocate #39
Member, Minnesota Aquarium Society
29 Gal. - 100% Eco-Complete/2x65W CF/CO2/Filstar XP2/RedSea500/KH:3/GH:5/pH:< 5.5/EI Dosing/WWC 50%
banderbe is offline  
Reply

Tags
None

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome