Oh my........that is a LOT of PAR.
My tank can't withstand that PAR for long without algae creeping up.
I'd dial it down....but who knows, maybe you can get away with it??
I had 250+ in the near past using a SB reef light and I had issues at the time, which I believe was due to seasonal changes in my tap water and also wasnít as consistent with dosing. I guess weíll see what happens. I am already trying to figure out how to raise the lights, will probably cut some acrylic strips and use them as risers, will probably aim for 120-130 range.
When I had aquasoil even old 5 year old soul, never had a problem growing Ammannia pedicillata. Since I started BDBS, itís been the most unhappy plant in my tank. I stole a something out of @Maryland Guppy
playbook... though a clear cup so my phish can get a headache
. I also added a few osmocote+ since itís old aquasoil.
When I pulled up the wretched stems, I could not believe the roots... if only the rest of the plant would grow so well...
Hereís a full tank shot today after water change...
The first I took with another camera app using my iPhone, the second with the regular iPhone camera app.
I may have to get rid of those crypt spiralis red at the back left side... too unruly for such a short tank.
Tap TDS is unchanged at 30, so still dosing Ca and Mg. I tested about 3 hours after water change when I dosed. Ca is now 30 and Mg calculated at 8. I dry dosed 2 ppm of Mg. I also dosed 2 ppm of K. 6 ppm NO3 (from KNO3) and 2.5 ppm PO4 (from KH2PO4).
Need to find time to redo my micro mix.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk