!!UPDATE!!!HELP! Disease! plants, and fish!! 20 gal keeping it alive!~ - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 03:01 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)
Cool !!UPDATE!!!HELP! Disease! plants, and fish!! 20 gal keeping it alive!~

this is my first post an im just getting used to my new camera sony 828 cyber shot with 8 megapixels and 4 color super had ccd! woot woot and of corse the programs! but most importantly my first real planted tank even though ive had it running for about 2 years but recently i said no more plastic plants! ive tried many live plants in the past and the all die ( except for my java fern) i have a pure laterite substrate with 2 -3 inch gravel its about 3 mm! i recently realizied i only have a 15 watt light so i converted to a 55 watt pc! for only 29. 99 quite the deal down from 120$$ but i needed a glass top and my aquarium has no trim and couldint put it in i recently talked to a close friend who is a fish tank customizer!! ( he did the rain forest cafe in niagra falls ) so he noes hes stuff he got me some trim and i ordered some iron depleated glass ( so the uvs go straight through!!) but im wating for it well sorry bout the horrible pics and i need to clean the glass! but i need all the sugestions i can get!!! plz help me other than getting a piece of java fern for the lava rock and i recently bought a small rootlet of valnerisa ( i noe i didint spell it right i think) it got 4 runners ill add some pics of the rest of the tank later ive been tring to get some quality pics all day and dont have many right now i need to read the manuel to the camera plz help me help myself!! well now i cant figure out how to post pics if some one would please give some help to a nube that would be greatly APPRECIATED!!!

Last edited by D.gilly; 01-04-2006 at 03:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 03:14 AM
Planted Member

Send a message via AIM to mshaeffer
[img] url of pic [/img] hope that helps I would love to see some pics!!!

Imagination is more important than knowledge...
Albert Einstein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Lightbulb

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\David Gilmour\My Documents\Image Transfer\'05_09_24_01\DCIM\101MSDCF\DSC02070.JPG[/IMG] i hope this works sorry about the bad pics this is my first real shots with my new camera! so ill try to post some better ones plus i forgot to clean the glass welll here is one ill try a few more later! i dont think i worked ill try a different method is there a way of attatching a pic i dont have them on a web site?

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 02:47 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)
D.gilly,
You'll first need to upload the image to a hosting site. Many people use imageshack. It is free, and seems to work well. from there you can link the image. The plantedTank.net also has an image hosting function for I think 3.00 a month for 25 Mb of space. You can find it by clicking the banner at the top of this page, then clicking on image hosting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

First true attempt at a planted tank.
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

isint there a way of attatching pics to the page?
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 02:53 PM
Algae Eater

PTrader: (249/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.gilly
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\David Gilmour\My Documents\Image Transfer\'05_09_24_01\DCIM\101MSDCF\DSC02070.JPG[/IMG] i hope this works sorry about the bad pics this is my first real shots with my new camera! so ill try to post some better ones plus i forgot to clean the glass welll here is one ill try a few more later! i dont think i worked ill try a different method is there a way of attatching a pic i dont have them on a web site?

You can also preview your post to see if it works first.

|
|
|
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

but no way of attatching them?

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .

this is what i got after searching faq
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Doesn't like Kool-Aid

PTrader: (52/100%)
Quote:
isint there a way of attatching pics to the page?
We allow supporting members to upload images.

As mentioned earlier, you can use an image host and post picture through them otherwise.

Mike

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 03:10 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (6/100%)
you need to join in order to be able to attach pictures. click on the "support us" link in the blue bar at the top of the page.

post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

any other options? id rather not pay what other hosts can i use? and what is the address of image shack safado??? thanks for all the help
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

thanks alot krazykidd i just regestered some pics will be up in the next half hour i hope
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

yay up and running well heres the first pic[/URL][/IMG]
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

how do u hake the images bigger? krazy kid?
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

here is a picture of the left side of my tank thats a cript wenditi i think

just click for a larger image
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

an extremely bad pic of my new val spirals

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode