So...to give the perfunctory first couple of questions...
- do you have any goals for the tank (e.g. low tech/slow growth or high tech/explosive growth)?
- what kind of lighting to you have?
- what are your pH, KH, GH, NO3, PO4?
- which filter camp will you be supporting
- have you started looking into the bigger challenges of your fertilizer regimen?
- will you be injecting CO2?
Okay, that you give you some to start with. As to the photos, they look just fine to me!
Here is a list of what I'm working with:
125 gal. acrylic 18"x 60" 24" with black background
Black acrylic stand and hood
6- 65 watt with dual daylight 10,000 x 6,700 k
2- 32 watt with dual daylight 10,000 x 6,700 k
Eheim 2128 and 2026
Dupla 500 substrate heater with controller
Eco-complete ( from new batch much finer than old kind)
Coralife 18 watt UV
JBJ Co2 regulator and Milwaukee controller
Aqua Medic 1000 reactor
I am using the EI method. I haven't tested the water in last few weeks. I did do a trim this past weekend.