Originally Posted by Jdinh04
Nice, the tank is yet still young but will look a lot better once everything fills in. What are the specs of this tank?
thank you Jdinho4 and shalu!
- plants: various swordplants, various cryptos, green cabomba,
anubias (frazeri?), microsword, dwarf saggitaria
- fishes: angelfish, zebra and leopard danios, flying fox, ottos,
chinese algae eaters
- 4x65w Coralife CF
- lights on: 7:30am-12:30pm, ["siesta"], 3:30pm-8:30pm (*)
- CO2 tank w/ Milwaukee regulator (timer)
- eheim 2026 filtration
- flourite substrate
- flourish and kent fertilizers 2ml/wk.
(*) -- i've read conflicting advices about turning off the lights in the middle
of the day (aka "siesta"). i'm sure this is one of those never ending debates
and would appreciate a link if this has been discussed here before.