75G coming from a newbie.
Just wanted to say hello and a little of introduction, I'm a saltwater for many years and planning on setting up a FW planted tank. Knowing very little about planted tanks and seeking for advices. Below is the detail of my plan/progress:
What I have:
1. Tank : 75G standard glass (4' long) and stand from petstore.
2. Fuval canister
3. Lots of driftwood collection
4. Lots of rocks collection
5. 10lbs Co2 tank with regulator
6. Useless light that was included with tank purchase
Things I need:
3. plants (what plants?)
4. fish (what fish?)
5. other stuff for setting up??
Too many hobbies to keep up, low cost is still a target to achieve
The tank I have in mind:
Green, mountain look (rockscape) one side and river look (driftwood) other side? group of tetra is the only fish I have in mind but will explore for more, don't have much knowledge about plants, I'm impressed about some java moss hanging on the driftwood but that is pretty much I know about plants.
Anything I have to watch out?