I have not been naughty this year and asking for a lot. my huge problem in this is my mom. She hates the fish tanks and wants nothing to do with them. Anyway I have looked at all the toy magezines and I already have everything that I want in them so I only want fish stuff. here is want I am hopeing for.
-65g long with red oak stand- I am pretty confident on this one sense my dad has 2 of these in storage.
- apliences for the 65g tank you know EVERYTHING
- could cost up to $500 but I will be looking for deals I am thinking i could find cheap stuff for ehhh $200
- 20 cherry shrimp- $28 cause heat pack
- 10 or so neon tetras for my 29g i have 3 for a school prodject- my lfs does a deal on them for 10 for 5 so $5
- large rock and drift wood - $50 mabey unless some one wants to supply me
-large healthy plants unlike the ones that i have
- LARGE fish of somesort that my brother ows me from last Christmas- hopefully a bala shark- $0
- fish for the 65g i will limit it to 50 cause i can get some later and i have a ton of baby platy in my 10g-$50
total cost: $363.00
My only problem of mine is that my dad loves salt water fish and might make me do a salt water.
Aslo i have not done a sand tank yet i might try that.
I know I am asking for a lot and know i probably will not get it but i will try so hard.
I also don't know where to put the tank I am guessing my living room cause my room has no more space.
I also have some angles in my 29g that i am willing to put in the 65g if i get it.
also any sugestins i know i spelled that wrong but also i estmated for low prices.