Christmas list - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-26-2011, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Post Christmas list

I have not been naughty this year and asking for a lot. my huge problem in this is my mom. She hates the fish tanks and wants nothing to do with them. Anyway I have looked at all the toy magezines and I already have everything that I want in them so I only want fish stuff. here is want I am hopeing for.
-65g long with red oak stand- I am pretty confident on this one sense my dad has 2 of these in storage.- $0:icon_mr gr:icon_mr gr
- apliences for the 65g tank you know EVERYTHING - could cost up to $500 but I will be looking for deals I am thinking i could find cheap stuff for ehhh $200
- 20 cherry shrimp- $28 cause heat pack
- 10 or so neon tetras for my 29g i have 3 for a school prodject- my lfs does a deal on them for 10 for 5 so $5
- large rock and drift wood - $50 mabey unless some one wants to supply me
-large healthy plants unlike the ones that i have - $30
- LARGE fish of somesort that my brother ows me from last Christmas- hopefully a bala shark- $0
- fish for the 65g i will limit it to 50 cause i can get some later and i have a ton of baby platy in my 10g-$50
total cost: $363.00
My only problem of mine is that my dad loves salt water fish and might make me do a salt water.
Aslo i have not done a sand tank yet i might try that.
I know I am asking for a lot and know i probably will not get it but i will try so hard.
I also don't know where to put the tank I am guessing my living room cause my room has no more space.
I also have some angles in my 29g that i am willing to put in the 65g if i get it.
also any sugestins i know i spelled that wrong but also i estmated for low prices.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode