Sean's multitude of tanks. - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2011, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Sean's multitude of tanks.

So this is my second post here i figured i would make one of these since i think it is a cool way to document how my tanks progress.I have 7 "tanks" all with plants. so here they are.

So this is MY main tank right nowits a 30 gallon extra tall haha its got an absurd shape but i like it. This is a no co2 tank with DIY PC light
\

My SAE who do a beautiful job of cleaning

My Glaxy rasboras Sp. I have 4 one female three males. going to attempt to bread them in another tank soon.

Ok new tank no as many pictures now. This is a small i think 3 gallon i just set up toda. No Co2. Lamp i found in the basement.

This one is going to be my galaxy breeding tank/ amazing planted tank with Pressurized Co2 and two 24 watt T5HO lights! looking forward to finally getting to set this one up. Just waiting till my wood is done leaching out the tannis,

These are more my dads then mine but i take care of them.
This one is a pond of a size i dont know its got some guppies amano shrimp and many plants

This is more of a tub with water plants and a filter

these two are just random tanks i hope to grow/breed snails in one and shrimp in the other

So that all my tanks. I will update when ever i change something in them i guess, and possibly put up a picture of each after some noticeable growth has happened what ever. Will probably mostly go over the setting up of my newest 30 gallon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2011, 01:10 AM
Planted Member

PTrader: (20/100%)
Great tanks and fish! You've got your work cut out for you with that many, but it gives you the opportunity to develop a health case of collectoritis. I hope you succeed in breeding those CPDs.

-Sean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 60-P | 45-F 1 | 45-F 2
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2011, 01:36 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Thanks!

From what i have read they aren't really that difficult to breed its keeping the fry alive since there so small that is the hard part.

haha ya I am finally to the point i have enough random spare stuff i can decide to start up a tank on the fly like i did today with the 3 gallon. hopfully the 3G will become a tiny shrimp tank with a lush carpet of HC lol but we'll see how that works out.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2011, 02:05 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (24/100%)
Hm.. I'd reinforce that bucket a bit since it looks like the sides are bowing out.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2011, 02:31 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Its a solid piece of fairly thick plastic it would take quite a bit to break it. its more just a place to put extra plants that either arent looking too hot in the main tanks/pond or are growing too much so i put the clippings/extra in there. Its also been up for at least 2 months now i think its fine.

Tags
tanks 7 planted pond fish

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode