5pm - 12pm
Burst: 8pm - 10pm

CO2 Red Sea Deluxe Kit
330pm - 10pm
30ppm
24 oz paintball tank
5lb co2 tank with refill station

Ferts
Im dosing this liquid solution ive had for awhile getting rid of the bottle... once thats done im doing the PPS-pro method.

Seperate Solutions~
1ml/10g

Mono Potassium Phosphate
Potassium Nitrate
Potassium Sulfate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flourish Comprehensive
Flourish Iron

Im waiting for my Rootmedic complete tabs to arrive and Iron + tabs to arrive! Hopefully soon..
And my Glosso Elatinoides from Malaysia... Hopefully their as good as said to be!

You dont see the background much because my aquarium is 2 feet ahead of the wall since im tinkering with aquarium still!

Thanks to Dippy & Traveller for guiding and answering all my questions

Last edited by SpecialEffect; 11-07-2011 at 04:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
Tank looks very good

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Canon Pimp Club #041
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (27/100%)
It looks nice but does your Piranha constantly pull up the plants, I had 10 in a 55 gallon when I was in my 20"s and they destroyed everything I every put in the tank and made bare spots in the gravel, etc. Maybe the fact that yours is a single fish allow him/her to stay a little calmer, but it looks like a good eater and nice & fat.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-07-2011, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Everyone now and then he has a spazz and rips out the plants that are in front of my drift wood... just floats to the top and then i replant... however im trying to find a way to add tiny weight heavy enough that it'll stay lol.

Another annoyance is on the left you see where i have my reactor 500... i got those plants in abunch... basically im waitting for them to grow very tall and then i can lower my reactor to the bottom because last time i had it low, he bite a nice chunk out of the co2 tube :/

And yeah hes a nice size but all he eats are bio gold +.... swoon he will be eatting shrimps, calarmi, tilapia soaked into garlic guard when i have the chance to start the food prep... just been so busy with finding plants, planting, and looking for either a peice of rock or new drift wood to add...

ideas ideas ideas!

edit Im also wondering if i should have longer lighting periods... as i think my glosso elatinoides would grow abit better... what do you think exactly?

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode